Troutbirder II

Troutbirder II
Click on Mark Twain to jump to Troutbirders book review blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CSI


CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is an American crime drama investigation series which premiered on CBS on Oct 6, 2000. Wildly popular around the world, it has drawn as many a 74 million viewers and spun off numerous look alikes. The investigators use physical evidence to solve grisly murders in this unusually graphic drama. The series mixes deduction, gritty subject matter and character-driven drama. Troutbirder, hereby, submits the following photographic (physical) evidence so that you might test your own investigative skills. See if you too can determine the nature and legality of the crime commited. Place your analysis in the comment section.

Case 213 Location - Somwhere between Harmony and Preston in Bluff Country. Trauma - Contusions on the back of Mr. Troutbirders right leg. The victim was later treated by authorized medical personnel. He was released from care with non life threatening injuries. Photograph taken on July 16th 2011.

10 comments:

  1. Quite a scrape, and it does make me wonder. I don't watch CSI, but NCIS has grabbed me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watched CSI, but my husband loved it. I'd say you were biking when this happened. I'm glad you weren't completely chewed up by the pavement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a yucky imprint from your sock. Maybe a bad scrape?

    ReplyDelete
  4. trail rub falling on the bike or clipped walking with the pup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also more of an NCIS fan than a CSI fan, but I'm inclined to go along with the bike accident hypothesis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is vote number four for a bike riding incident!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks painful! It does resemble a bike riding accident, or perhaps you were rapelling backwards on a rock face? I've had several nasty scrape ups myself, but mostly as a result of my beloved but hyper pooch running circles around me and/or tripping me with her long lead :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, that is a sore wound. I hope it is better by now.

    ReplyDelete