Troutbirder II

Troutbirder II
Click on Mark Twain to jump to Troutbirders book review blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Southeastern Minnesota Weather Report.

Less than an hour to our west  Owatonna, Minnesota got 17 inches of snow.  We started with rain yesterday, which began freezing, then sleet and last night snow. It added up to less than 17 inches of snow but now we're heading back to sub zero temps and I just finished my driveway as a trip into town is necessary *if possible) to pick up some meds.........
 

14 comments:

  1. I hope it comes and goes quickly for you ... take care - we have just rain here ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you yesterday! Hope you made it to town and back safely:) I bet Lily liked the snow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of happy kids with no school ttoday day! My daughter got over a foot southwest of Mpsl. I'm glad I'm not there to shovel it! Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's nasty weather. Keep warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have noticed that snow and ice are a lot less fun once one is on the (very) far side of fifty. This year we've finally begun using the 'yaktrax' I bought before we moved here from Portland, OR (7 winters ago). They work quite well - so long as we don't attempt to dance the fandango on glare ice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it my imagination or are the winters getting worse in all parts of the world? But 17 inches.... wow, I thought ours was bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had ice here. It happens every winter. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you made it into town and back without any incidents, especially with that guy in your cartoon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Cow--that is a LOT of snow! Be careful going out there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 17 inches is astounding. Stay safe.
    Couldn't help but laugh at the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes! I will stop complaining about our winter. I hope your weather improves.

    ReplyDelete