Troutbirder II

Troutbirder II
Click on Mark Twain to jump to Troutbirders book review blog

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Warming UP



Well it seems Ray  AKA  TROUTBIRDER IS SO OUT OF PRACTICE COMPUTING AND BLOGING THAT HE COULN'T FIND THE  PICTURE OF HIMESELF AND HIS GIRLFRIEND JEANNE CELEBRATING A  HIS 80TH BIRTHDAY LAST JULY. IN ADITION  THE THEME OF THIS POST WAS TP BE "WARMING UP". HOWEVER INSTEAD OF INSERTING A PICTURE HE TOOK OF A SWAMP IN FLORIDA HE GOT ONE OF A CCRE IN ALASKA DND A TABLE AND  BARB BOUGHT IN ITALY. 
S OUT PURPOS OF THIS ISIVE WAS TO TELL YOU'ALL THA T JEANNE AND I WILL BE FLOY TO THE BIG ISLAND IN HAWAII WHERE HERE SISTER HAS A WINTER. FORUNATELY FOR ALL I WONT BE THE PILOT ....:) 
 

8 comments:

  1. You have a great time, we loved the big island...lots of space...and you can buy tourist shirts at the thrifty shops:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Hope you can stretch out in 1st class! Enjoy!
    Jan and John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy travels from a very cold Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing safe and joyful travels from this Southerner who is experiencing unusually low temps for us. I am now in our favorite local coffee shop wrapped up in my heavy jacket.
    I will be envying your temperatures, views and experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME BACK Ray, and thanks so much for visiting my blog and letting me know you are back where you belong ... in the blogging community. Have fun in Hawaii and can't wait to hear all about it. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're passing on piloting the plane to Hawaii. My husband who will be 82 in March and just failed his eye test today for a new driver's license (gee, why am I not surprised having been his passenger when we drive and being as nervous as all hell). Have fun in Hawaii. We will go there in March but I will be driving the rental car on Maui. We both had Covid this month so hoping along with the vax, we will be immune for a while! Hawaii, as you know, requires a neg. covid test within 72 hours of arrival as well as proof of vax.
    Can't wait to lay on the beach in their 80 degree plus weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ray, I hope you and Jeanne are enjoying Hawaii and soaking up the warmth of the sun. It can truly revitalize us! Take care. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ray, I'm coming late to your posting, so I'm not sure if you and Jeanne are still in Hawaii or if you're back home. No matter--I just hope you both had a grand and glorious time together. Let us hope that all of us embrace peace in every way.

    ReplyDelete