Troutbirder II

Troutbirder II
Click on Mark Twain to jump to Troutbirders book review blog

Friday, March 10, 2023

New home and life

a recent diagnosis of mile the cognitive impairment and first stage Alzheimer's has left me without the ability to legally drive and a new home in the seasons at Spring Valley'scare facility and senior apartmentsalong with assisted livingandMemory Care if necessaryAt this pointI am in senior livingStill quite functionalIn the early stages of Alzheimer'sThis means I will eventually be following the path of my beloved wife BarbNo one here wants this Mrs T for Trout BIRDERmy blogging alias for many years. Since I don't have the legal right to drive anymore my travels and adventures will no longer be possible but if you would like to carry on with her friendships over the years indicate that and I will provide thename and locationof my present  So that you canCall me and we can stillcommunicate from my apartment  ray also known as  troutBirderder

6 comments:

  1. Ah, sorry about the prognosis. So disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this Ray. Email me your new address please:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray potthoff 820 memorial Drive APT 140 Spring Valley MN

      Delete
  3. Hoping you find new friends and new joy in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, Ray. I've enjoyed you writings and book review over the years. Keep your chin up, I have your email address, will write.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete