Troutbirder II

Troutbirder II
Click on Mark Twain to jump to Troutbirders book review blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Book review

 So here's the deal as our new president is wont to say.

#1 I'm bringing back my Troutbirder II book review blog after several year of neglects. Your may remember when Barb was in Cottagewood Memory care I just didn't have time enough to maintain two   blogs. Now thanks to the pandemic I do. 

#2. here is how to get there, Right above is a picture of  me and my book buddy Mark Twain . Click on that photo and you'll jump toTroubirder II for book reviews

1 comment:

  1. Surprisingly, as opposed to most things I try lately in Blogger, this worked. Whether my comment gets to you is in some doubt. Half of what I write, gets a “Whoops, try again” notice.

    ReplyDelete